Our clients can be sure that we provide them with the most current and unbiased market information, and we seek the most optimal conditions accordingly. We understand more than most that your office is an extension of your brand — that it reflects your culture and can be instrumental in attracting top talent.
We represent tenants exclusively
We know the growing importance of the fact that rental costs and costs related to these add up to a company’s second highest expenditure, after wages. Finding the ideal location and the building which offers the right amenities that complement the company’s everyday business operations, not to mention building the best office space, all require the most accurate market information. Furthermore, direct contact to building owners and developers is indispensable. As advisors in tenant representation, we can help you in this multifactorial decision-making process. We represent tenants exclusively, so when we get involved, you can be sure there will be no conflicts with landlords, brokers, or developers. We work with companies of all sizes. We are experts in planning, acquiring, and creating office environments that enhance your operations, while providing a pleasant and productive workspace for your people.
- Location strategy: We generate analyses of locations and offers focusing truly on quality and effectiveness.
- We provide comprehensive services to support acquisition of optimal space and negotiations of the best possible commercial terms of a lease. Clients will also benefit from the oversight and coordination of team members (lawyer, architect, and project managers) done by our experts during the project.
- Independent, external supervision of timely deliveries and quality of works; review and monitoring of project costs. Technical advisory services during lease negotiations and identification of potential project risks/threats.
- Review of the documentation required to sign a purchase or lease agreement or annex, to ensure that it is complete. Support in negotiations of conditions and provisions, as well as analysis of the preliminary draft lease agreement or annex.
- An in-depth review of the existing organisational culture and its aspects in an office space, of the in-house communication among employees, and office space analyses. This is a comprehensive advisory process to create an inspiring, friendly, and effective workplace.
Service charge audit
- Identification of operating costs included in the maintenance fee and verifying the correctness of the settlement of fees for services in the premises of the lessor based on a detailed check of all necessary documents.