Central & Eastern Europe plays an increasingly important role in handling the east-west and north-south pole traffic of Continental Europe and the available infrastructure, the developed services, the established market players and wide scale of success stories are all guarantees of a seamless operation. Our team is ready and available to assist you with site selection, building appraisals, planning, design, project management, transaction management, and renegotiation.
The ever-developing road infrastructure and rezoning effort, together with the investment incentives each CEE country promotes, mean that Central Eastern Europe is the ideal place for industrial and production facilities. We realize that while real estate might be only one of ten or so factors for a decision to locate a facility in one location or another, the other key elements such as geopolitical situation, taxation, availability of qualified and cost effective work force, etc., all fall into place in CEE. Contact us directly to find out which country, region, or city might be the right fit for your new site, or which existing buildings can be the ideal fit for your manufacturing operation.
- Location strategy: We generate analyses of locations and offers focusing truly on quality and effectiveness.
- We provide comprehensive services to support acquisition of optimal space and negotiations of the best possible commercial terms of a lease. Clients will also benefit from the oversight and coordination of team members (lawyer, architect, and project managers) done by our experts during the project.
- Independent, external supervision of timely deliveries and quality of works; review and monitoring of project costs. Technical advisory services during lease negotiations and identification of potential project risks/threats.
- Review of the documentation required to sign a purchase or lease agreement or annex, to ensure that it is complete. Support in negotiations of conditions and provisions, as well as analysis of the preliminary draft lease agreement or annex.
Service charge audit
- Identification of operating costs included in the maintenance fee and verifying the correctness of the settlement of fees for services in the premises of the lessor based on a detailed check of all necessary documents.